This week we hear that Mauritius will only reopen its borders in September, not a wise move when you hear about countries like Poland and Sweden not restricting any lockdowns and their economies and tourism are less affected than most EU countries who were fooled into this plandemic which are now all on their knees, like Mauritius and many others. Those who are aware will know what we are talking about. Those who are still sleeping or are waiting what to do or to think well you shall come to realise what has really happened post US Election (soon).
For now let’s take a look at the Impact of Covid 19.
IATA Airlines magazine shares with us their industry stats and you must take a look at it click here.
Covid 19 in Numbers:
- 90% of passenger flights were grounded taking out 40-45% of cargo capacity
- Airlines will loses an estimated $84.3billion in 2020 as a result of the plandemic covid 19
- 32m jobs (including Tourism) are estimated to be at risk
- $550billion Airline Debt
- 45% estimate a return to travel within one to two months
- 36% indicates that they could wait six months or more
IATA expects a slow recovery. Let’s leave it to that, for those who may of missed it, here is a great analysis by Travel Tech Entrepreneur Mario Gavira who shares his insights and solutions why Islands such as Mauritius will be most affected by Covid 19 despite been Covid Free so they say click here.